Memberships are $30 annually–or, if you are a student or unsure if you can commit to a year’s membership, we offer “student” memberships for $10 every four months.
The full price of a member share is $300, but you don’t need to pay this all at once. As a member, after 10 installments of $30 you automatically become a Lifetime Member of Big Hollow Food Coop. Lifetime members continue to receive the same great benefits as before, which means even more savings to you!
Benefits of Becoming a Member
- Members receive 5% off all items in the store, and 10% off special orders!
- Members receive a newsletter with community events and other information concerning life at 7,200 feet.
- Members have a say in where their food is grown and processed.
- Members provide essential support to local agriculture and entrepreneurship.
- Members have voting rights on day-to-day issues at Big Hollow.
Responsibilities of Member-Owners
- Members are encouraged to participate in the annual member meeting.
- Members are expected to vote on key issues here at the Co-Op.
- Read the newsletters! It’s a great way to keep up on current news and events here at Big Hollow.
- Members are expected to keep us up to date on their contact information.